danisnotonfire

My kids have introduced me to many Youtube channels, including danisnotonfire.

Dan and his friend Phil make engaging banter but it's kinda lost on me, aside from a good line in self-deprecation. I can't help but note his channel has only been running since 2009 but has around seven million subscribers, whereas I've had a channel since 2006 and have around 150. Clearly it's a younger person's game.

Anyway, my daughter draws lots of cartoons and among them are representations of Dan and other Youtubers.

This sketch caught my interest as she's taken a creative leap and drawn Dan as a female with whiskers.

I note Dan describes himself as a feminist and hope this doesn't hurt his felines. (Sorry, dad joke.)

Dan, if you're reading, I'd like to know what you'd have on a toasted sandwich.